XGW Sawdust Concrete Porous Sound Absorption Plate
XGW sawdust concrete porous sound absorption plate is developed independently by our company, and we have been applied for China’s patent.
This product is produced from sawdust after mineralization, special additives and high grade cement. It has advantages of fine sound absorption performance as well excellent weathering and physical performance. It is widely used as traffic noise barrier material in Austria and Germane. Its service life is more than 20 years.
This product is characterized by light weight and good sound absorption performance. In addition, with good processability, it can be cut, drilled and fastened by bolts.
1) Average sound absorption coefficient: 0.74;
2) Density: <800kg/m3;
3) Compressive strength: ≥6MPa;
4) Rupture strength: ≥2.5Pa;
5) Fireproofing grade: Grade B1;
6) Bending load: >100kg/m2;
7) Impact resistance: be consistent with TB/t3122-2005;
8) The maximum deflection should be not more than L200 under 3 times the load of tare weight;
9) Weathering performance: be consistent with TB/t3122-2005;
10) Size: the conventional product size is 500*500*80 (60, 75/100).
This product can be made into different shapes, patterns, colors and sizes according to the requirements from customers.